Eswatini (Swaziland) Business Directory & List of Companies
List your business located in Eswatini (Swaziland) to this business directory to start promoting it on the Internet. Display services and goods online, improve online reputation and client reviews/testimonials and motivate customers to leave reviews or video testimonials.
ADD YOUR BUSINESS NOW
see all listing advantages
Capital City and 5 Largest Cities in Eswatini (Swaziland)
- Capital City: Mbabane
- 1. Mbabane: Mbabane is the capital and largest city of Eswatini, known for its administrative and commercial importance.
- 2. Manzini: Manzini is the largest urban center in Eswatini and serves as an industrial and economic hub.
- 3. Lobamba: Lobamba is a historical and cultural center, housing important national institutions and landmarks.
- 4. Siteki: Siteki is a town located in southeastern Eswatini, known for its agricultural activities.
- 5. Piggs Peak: Piggs Peak is a town in the northern part of Eswatini, named after a nearby peak and known for its mining and forestry activities.
Eswatini (Swaziland) Economy in Figures
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP): Approximately 4.5 billion USD (2020)
- GDP per Capita: Approximately 3,650 USD (2020)
- Main Economic Activities: Agriculture, manufacturing, services, and mining
- Currency: Lilangeni (SZL) and South African Rand (ZAR)
Eswatini's economy is diversified, with agriculture, manufacturing, and services playing significant roles. The country faces economic challenges, including unemployment and income inequality.
Agriculture is a vital sector, employing a significant portion of the population. Key crops include sugarcane, maize, and citrus fruits. Livestock farming is also important.
The manufacturing sector produces a range of products, including textiles, sugar, and food and beverages. It contributes significantly to exports.
Services contribute to the economy through sectors like finance, retail, and tourism. Tourism has been growing, with visitors attracted to Eswatini's natural beauty and culture.
Eswatini faces various economic challenges, including unemployment, poverty, and income inequality. The country has been working to diversify its economy and attract investment.
Mining and Natural Resources
Mining includes the extraction of coal and quarry stone. Eswatini also has significant timber resources.
Eswatini engages in trade with neighboring countries and beyond, exporting goods such as sugar, textiles, and fruits.
Ten Top Banks in Eswatini (Swaziland)
- Standard Bank Eswatini
- First National Bank Eswatini (FNB)
- Nedbank Eswatini
- Swaziland Building Society (SBS)
- Central Bank of Eswatini
- Eswatini Post and Telecommunications Savings Bank
- Banco di Caribe Eswatini
- Standard Lesotho Bank Eswatini
- SwaziBank (Eswatini Bank)
- Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA)