Helping Homes REI, LLC is a local, family-owned, and operated real estate investment company. Chris Lawrence, the owner at Helping Homes REI, is a direct home buyer. Some of the benefits of selling the house to Helping Homes and dealing directly with a local home buyer include:
• Fair price for the property
• Customized solutions for the homeowner
• Zero pressure to sell the house.
We buy houses in Rochester, NY, regardless of their condition and location. We buy homes that need repairs or renovations, properties that have to be rebuilt, and hoarder’s homes. Our offers are all-cash, so you don’t have to worry about home appraisals, inspections, or other contingencies involved in a lender-financed sale.
To learn how to sell your house fast in Rochester, NY, call 585-294-4658 or fill out the online form. We’ll make a free, fair offer in less than 24 hours. Here is what a typical closing process at Helping Homes REI looks like:
• If you agree to our offer, we’ll sign a purchase and sale contract.
• We’ll send the contract to an attorney for review.
• Once it’s reviewed and approved, we’ll close at a local attorney’s office on the date stated on the agreement.
• The entire process takes around 35-40 days.
As leading cash home buyers in Rochester, NY, we’ve closed on hundreds of homes. Unlike a conventional sale that takes six to twelve months, we can complete the deal within 30 days!
Headquarters, branches, local offices
No information available
Products/services provided by Helping Homes
No products/services listed
Name, location and contacts
Address and Postal Code, City, Province/State, Country
2815 Monroe Avenue #203, 14618, Rochester, New York, United States