CarrierBid Communications is a full service, voice and data networking, telecom consulting firm with agency relationships with over 100 leading telephone and Internet service providers.
CarrierBid helps businesses save time and money when shopping for phone and internet services.
CarrierBid started in 2004 as a Qwest Master Agent./ Shortly after, we established agent relationships with dozens of other carriers to offer our clients one-stop-shop. Today, we offer every Business Phone and Internet service available, provide Telecom Bill Audits, POTS Bill Consolidation Telecom Expense Management, Wireless Expense Reduction.
CarrierBid telecom consulting can help your company design, implement or re-price a MPLS network for all your voice, video and data transmission.
We are focused on:-
- Difference Between Cloud, Data Center and Hosting
- Data Networking Services for Your Business
- Expense Management
- Carrier Voice Services
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Everything you should know about Switching to eFax
- Language Translation Services
- Moving Your Business Phone and Internet Services
- Carrier Transmission Technologies Defined
Headquarters, branches, local offices
No information available
Personal Information for Carrierbid Communications
Contact Person: Matt Brown
Type of business: n/a
Year founded: 2004
Year started activity: n/a
Home based?: yes
Number of Employees: 30
Spoken Languages: n/a