register login

users: 17384 companies: 12514

Logo - Ujala Builders

Ujala Builders, Karachi, Pakistan

@ send enquiry     ✏ add rating/review
Business Category
Pakistan:Real Estate:Development ~ Pakistan:Real Estate:Real Estate Agents
What we do at Ujala Builders
FARM HOUSES PLOTS - Land on installments in a Gated Boundary wall Project for Sale CONTACT : 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment • PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND : • 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) • 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) • 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) • 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND : • Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. • Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. • Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE : ----------------------------------- • Booking 30% only. • Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE : • We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). • Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). • Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders : Name of Trust
Headquarters, branches, local offices
No information available
Products/services provided by Ujala Builders
No products/services listed

Name, location and contacts

Company name Ujala Builders
Address and Postal Code, City, Province/State, Country Al Ta'aam Restaurant, Super Highway Karachi, Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan
Office Phone
9221 34146512
Mobile Phone
Click to view email
Instant Messaging
link hidden under this listing type
click to make it visible
Social Media


Driving Directions

Personal Information for Ujala Builders

Contact Person 0 n/a

Business Details

Type of businessn/a
Year foundedn/a
Year started activityn/a
Home based??no
Number of Employeesn/a
Spoken Languagesn/a

Client/Customer Reviews, Testimonials & Rating for Ujala Builders

Aggregated Rating 5.0 out of 5.0, total of 1 rated review(s)
30 Jun 2020
Bizpages, Global Business
Ujala Builders is on Bizpages now!

Write a review about Ujala Builders

only logged-in users can write reviews

Tell customers about this business listing. Use Listed on Bizpages button. Click here to learn how

Business Listing
Listing Extensions
Customer Feedback
Safer Business
Payment methods on Bizpages
© 2019 Bizpages - Global Business List. All rights reserved.